If you’re planning on throwing a San Francisco New Year’s party this year, you definitely need some great drinks to serve. Of course, you can serve the typical drinks for the night, but where’s the fun in that? New Year’s Eve is a time to celebrate and get ready for a fresh new start. Bring in your New Year with one of these tasty drinks and impress your guests this year. Check out our San Francisco New Year’s Eve drink recipes and get ready to celebrate!
San Francisco New Year’s Party Drink Recipes[row][column xs=”12″]
Serve up this festive and sweet cocktail this year and treat your guests to a drink that they’ve never tasted. Cranberry, ginger, and hard cider come together to make this delicious red drink to cheers to the New Year with.
Click [modal text=”here” title=”Cranberry-Spice Cocktail”]
- 1 wedge orange
- 13 cranberries
- 2 piece crystallized ginger
- 1 piece crystalized ginger
- 2 oz. Aperol
- 1 oz. Lillet Blanc
- 4 dashes Cranberry-Anise Bitters or Peychaud’s bitters
- 4 oz. hard cider
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle the orange wedge with 10 of the cranberries and the minced ginger. Add the Aperol, Lillet Blanc, bitters, and ice. Shake well. Double-strain the drink into an ice-filled Collins glass and top off with the hard cider. Garnish with the 3 remaining cranberries and the slice of ginger skewered on a toothpick.
Are you a fan of mint? If so, check out this delicious minty drink that’ll bring some color to your celebration. This green drink combines green crème de menthe with white rum for a pretty green drink to impress your guests.
Click [modal text=”here” title=”Misty Mint”]
- 1 1/5 ounces green creme de menthe
- 1 ounce white rum
- Fill a hurricane glass three-quarters of the way with crushed ice. Pour in the creme de menthe, followed by the rum, and stir until mixed. Garnish with mint and serve.
Berry Fusion Martini
Need something fresh and fruity for your San Francisco New Year’s party? Check out this berry fusion martini with flavors that will definitely make you happy. Vodka and cranberry juice with crème de cassis make this beautiful dark red drink perfect for the night.
Click [modal text=”here” title=”Berry Fusion Martini”]
- 1 ounce Absolut Kurant vodka
- 1/2 ounce Hpnotiq
- 1/2 ounce creme de cassis
- 2 ounces cranberry juice
- Fill a cocktail shaker halfway with ice cubes. Pour in all ingredients and shake until chilled. Strain the mixture into a chilled martini glass. Garnish with frozen blueberries, either dropped right in or speared across the top.
Cranberry Sauce Margarita
If you’re a fan of cranberry sauce and margaritas, this recipe might be just for you. This spin on the classic margarita combines cranberry sauce and cranberries to create a beautiful red margarita to sip on through the night. Enjoy this delicious margarita at your San Francisco New Year’s party this year.
Click [modal text=”here” title=”Cranberry Sauce Margarita”]
- brown sugar
- 1 c. ice
- 2 oz. tequila
- 1 lime
- 1 1/2 tbsp. chunky cranberry sauce
- 1 tsp. honey
- Cranberries, fresh or frozen
- Rim a margarita glass with brown sugar.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice, tequila, the juice of 1 lime, chunky cranberry sauce, and honey.
- Shake, then strain mixture into glass.
- Garnish with fresh or frozen cranberries.