New Year’s Eve is right around the corner and you know what that means. It’s time for you to get those plans ready and start getting ready to celebrate the New Year right. If you’re throwing a New Year’s party or just looking out for some new drinks to try then you’re in luck! We’ve put together some great New Year’s Eve drink recipes that you just have to try to end off the year. Whether you like something sweet or sublte,we have got a drink for you. Check out our New Year’s Eve drink recipes and raise those glasses to the New Year!
Check out more New Year’s Drink Recipes!
Coconut Vanilla Bellini
This is definitely one of the New Year’s Eve drink recipes that you just have to try! The Coconut Vanilla Bellini is one delicious drink that you’ll definitely love as you celebrate New Year’s Eve. This drink combines your favorite bubbly with sweet vanilla and coconut for a twist on the bellini. Pour up this drink and celebrate your New Year’s Eve with something tasty! Check out the recipe below and serve up something sweet for your New Year’s Eve
- 1 bottle of prosecco
- 16 ounces of a coconut juice blend or coconut pureed nectar
For the sugared rims:
- 1/4 cup white sanding sugar
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 vanilla bean
- To prepare the sugared rims, combine sanding sugar, granulated sugar, the scraped seeds of the vanilla bean and the vanilla bean pod in a large bowl and mix.
- Coat the rims of 8 champagne flutes in something sticky and sweet, such as leftover frosting or marshmallow fluff.
- To make the cocktails, pour 2 ounces of the coconut juice blend or puree into the bottom of the flute. Fill the remaining space with prosecco and stir with a long spoon to mix. Serve immediately!
The Creamsicle Fizz puts a twist on one of your favorite creamy citrus drinks. This drink recipe combines vanilla vodka with champagne and orange juice for your not so typical mimosa. If you’re a fan of creamsicles then you definitely have to pour up this drink for New Year’s Eve. This orange drink is perfect for your celebration no matter where it may be! Get the details on this New Year’s drink and enjoy a fizzy creamsicle as you enter the New Year.
- 1/2 c. ice
- 1 oz. Vanilla Vodka
- 1 oz. orange or blood orange juice
- 1 orange slice
- Rim a champagne flute with sugar.
- Fill cocktail shaker with ice, vanilla vodka, and orange or blood orange juice.
- Shake, then strain mixture into flute.
- Top with champagne, cava, and prosecco and garnish with orange slice
Who doesn’t like a simple yet tasty New Year’s drink and what’s better than a mimosa? This New Year’s drink replaces your typical orange mimosa with the winter citrus, grapefruit. This pink bubbly drink isn’t only pretty to look at it but also easy to make! Serve up a few of these or make the a large batch for the night. No matter how you celebrate, this mimosa will make the night even better. Check out how easy this New Year’s drink is to make below and spice up your mimosas this year!
- Pink sanding sugar, for rims
- 1/2 c. grapefruit juice
- 1 bottle champagne
- In a small bowl, add pink sanding sugar. Dip champagne flutes in water to wet the rim, then dip in sanding sugar.
- Add grapefruit juice and top off with champagne.